- Astrobites. A daily literature journal summarizing new astrophysical research posted to astroph. Astrobites is written by graduate students for undergraduates.
- Oceanbites. The goal of OceanBites is to make cutting-edge research in the ocean sciences accessible to all. OceanBites will also highlight classic, seminal research papers, and feature op-eds about current issues in research
- EvoBites. EvoBites is a reader’s digest for Evolutionary Biology research. Our goal is to make high quality, current research accessible to an interested (and busy!) public without oversimplifying.
- ChemBites. ChemBites is written by chemistry graduate students, upper-level undergraduate students, and chemistry professionals in order to help undergraduates navigate current chemical literature.
- GeoBites. A team of graduate students at a variety of universities studying the earth from a multitude of different disciplinary angles including climate science, geology, oceanography, and soil mechanics.
- ComSciCon. The Communicating Science workshop for graduate students. ParticleBites was born from the inaugural ComSciCon in 2013.